Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Fun~~~

Kyler has been all about running lately. Last week he was a little under the weather and we were snuggling on the couch. He looks at me and says, "run." So I let him down an he ran 4 or 5 laps around the house before coming back to snuggle again. ha!

His favorite is running outside - especially w/ all the leaves on the ground.
Running around a pole:

Running around a leaf or a dot on the ground?! And then running around the car.

Storytime before bed.

We are very excited for Kai's 2nd birthday coming up soon!! He can't wait to turn TWO! He is getting a big, race car bed which I am excited to get into his room! No more crib for this little man (or should I say, "big boy!")
Not so exciting is Chris' surgery to patch up a couple hernias. Good luck babe! I'll be acting as your nurse/maid for as long as needed (preferably not to exceed 2 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment