Sunday, May 9, 2010

Go Twins! & Abby's New Favorite Holiday

I like to consider Chris a "Twins mad fan..."
Between all family members, we've been to almost every single game this season at the new field! It's a beautiful way to spend an afternoon or evening, that's for sure!!
We have season tickets and the seats are really great! Right on the 3rd base line.. only steps away from a Summit vendor, italian sausages and great rest rooms! woo hoo.
Saturday, May 8th
Sunday, April 18th

Monday, April 9th (Opener) ~ Kyler wasn't too excited about all the yelling.. it was disturbing his nap attempts.
I have decided that my new favorite holiday is Mother's Day! I got amazing gifts, touching cards, a great family-filled breakfast, and lots of gazes at my beautiful (or should I say handsome?) boy. I was looking back at old photos and just can't believe how much he is changing! What a great experience motherhood is!
Happy Mother's Day to everyone who: is a mother.. wants to be a mother.. has a mother.. or has lost a mother. There's nothing like it.
I couldn't have asked for a better day!


No comments:

Post a Comment