Monday, May 24, 2010

Beatin the Heat

Thanks to Uncles & Aunts for watching me yesterday! I had lots of fun ~ I really love our quality time. Love, Kai xox
*****************
Funny face after sucking on a lemon:
************
Check out my two teeth! (On the bottom).. and boy are they SHARP!
Hangin' outside today was a little rough ~ it was in the mid to upper 80's.. but Kyler still had fun. I thought it would be fun to mist us w/ a spray bottle.. and.. it was fun! Kyler loved sitting around naked, peeing whenever & where ever, and feeling the cool mist followed by the hot breeze. It made him excited for laying in the sand and splashing in the water!
check out the man's feet! He most definitely has his dad's clubs - he's getting pudge-errrrific lately!

1 comment:

  1. kai is so cute!He is the cutest boy baby right now!

    ReplyDelete