Thursday, April 25, 2013

it's all about the kids

I often imagine this blog having more than just "kid content." But, when your kids are SO CUTE, it's tough taking pics, videos or even writing about anything else!
 

Nora still enjoys bouncin' in the johnny! She usually hangs in there for at least 30 minutes a day. I just raised it a little bit so all she has to do is use her tippy toes. She l-o-v-e-s the camera!
We've been frequenting the gym lately ~ Kyler loves running around in the play area and I love focusing on something other than their well-being AND getting ready for the day there.
 
The new [cleaning] client that I took on also wants me to babysit every now and again. She's open to dropping her son off at my house or having me come to her place. I started cleaning for her last Monday and so far I will be babysitting Friday night and Monday during the day. The little guy's name is Graham and he's 3 months. I charge a pretty penny when going to their house, so it will be nice to fit it in when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment