Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Trip to Newport Beach=Christmas comes early for Bubbs

I had a great trip to California last week. Kalen, James and I hung out for two nights and two days until Keith and Bonnie got home from a romantic get-away.
We spent a lot of time at their beach club's pool (awesome) and enjoyed a hike at Back Bay.
 Egret - there's lots of great bird watching there!





 James got ahold of my camera and took some hilarious shots. I will spare some embarassment to Keith and Bonnie and avoid posting most of them - pretty funny facial expressions/eyes half shut.
Chris and Kai met me in the baggage claim - it was actually really special! Kyler seemed really happy to see his mama and we had a great day getting back into our routine today :-) He kept saying, "hi mommy."

The morning after I returned, Kyler was amazed by what he found in the living room. Thank you Keith, Bonnie, Kalen & James for the amazing new (to us) toys!!



Keith - glad you had a great 50th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment