Monday, January 23, 2012

Emotions

After about 20 minutes of counting & sorting money, I decided to grab the video camera (I will probably never learn!).... so I missed the amusement of Kyler putting coins into his piggy bank. He loves "counting" (2, 3, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5) and sorting the money into piles.

We haven't been up to too much lately.. sorry for the lack of posts.
I am very low on energy & my motivation is zilch.
Kyler started ECFE (early childhood family education) last week and we look forward to going again! Getting out of the house and conversing with other adults is an absolute necessity lately!!!! I am a bit "kIdDeD oUt!!!"

Please include Mary Paine and her family in your thoughts and prayers today. Her daughter, Katie, mentioned that Mary has been "spending more time in the other world than in ours." They are doing their best to enjoy their last days with their mom/grandma/wife.
Her brave spirit taught me a lot about the power of walking through this life in a positive way.
"Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination."

No comments:

Post a Comment