Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pics of Bubbs

Due to the fact that I've been majorly slacking on photos lately.. I am using some of Emily's. She always gets such great ones & I really don't want to post something to this blog w/out some photos.

If I ever say, "you are such a sweet boy." or "Are you my cute boy?"
Kyler always immediately says, "BIG boy!" He sure is getting to be!

"Cheese. Big boy!"
 It may have been our last shirtless day on Wednesday. Fall is here which means winter is just around the corner.
 Butchered hair... but happy as ever to be eating chocolate cake!
 I mean, is it the first day of school or what?! SO grown up!!!!!!! We need another baby around this place!
 This one was from a couple weeks ago. Pre-haircut.
 Tree hugger!

And.. a bit of sad news. Siddy has been missing for over 24 hours. Chris and I are still hoping for her safe return but it's very unusual for her to be away from home for that long. I am pretty worried that something has happened to her. Still holding out hope though.

No comments:

Post a Comment