Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baseball, Cookie & Bird

Kyler has been recognizing that every item has a word associated with it.. and he's trying to say those words. Although, the only word anyone - unless you're around him enough - can understand is "ball." But he's been trying to say "baseball" lately.
And I have to admit, I play into it just as much as Chris.. the boy just loves his sports :-)

He's also using sign language on some words. His go-to's are: more, cookie and bird.
I LOVE the signing times dvd's so I try and catch them when they're in stock at the library. You can see his hands itching to get signing! He sometimes makes up his own signs as I just see him moving his hands in weird motions. ;-)
And just a funny story.. I got another dvd at the library called, "babies being babies." It was made in the 90's so it has really cheesy music but it just shows a bunch of babies playing and laughing and doing silly things. Kyler was smiling and dancing the entire time. He kept looking at me as if to say, "are you seeing this?! It's great - quality stuff!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment